Tuesday, October 22, 2019

MJ Is In A Rut

Maybe it's that time of year but My body is constantly tired. I have been told light deprivation has a huge impact on my daily performance. The weather has been excellent but it seems there's too little light to appreciate it.

Possibly if I got out of bed before 8:30 it would be a difference maker. I have a routine after the teeth brushing and pill taking. Two cups of coffee are mandatory while I check the overnight emails. After this I take Junior for his morning walk. Some days he does the deed. On others he doesn't. Who am I to determine how his bowels work?

When back home I finish looking at the other web sites. In the case of this morning I'm blogging. Today's is a Seinfeld blog, one about nothing.

In an hour I'll take The Queen to her job at the knit shop. She doesn't get paid in cash but in yarn. I guess, for her, it's a fair trade.

The Safari driving range is five minutes from my condo. I might hit balls for an hour. I always have my radio head set on tuned to the Rush Limbaugh Show. It helps pass the time.

My afternoons are filled with Hallmark movies. The Lifetime Channel has begun showing their version of Hallmark movies with Christmas ones. They're sort of hokey because they involve fantasies that could never happen. As an example, I watched one yesterday about a women who was rude toward others in her job. An elf gave her a broach to wear. It allowed her to hear what others were thinking about her. Granted, it was silly but she was really good looking so I watched and wasted two hours. Sometimes I'll tape these bits of fluff then the next day forward to the last fifteen minutes to see the ending which is silly because we all know what happens.

I tape Law & Order but only watch the first thirty minutes to see how the detectives arrest the 'perp'. I find the lawyer part rather boring.

At five pm I watch The Five on Fox. I've even gotten Her Majesty interested in it. Yeah, it's more entertainment than anything. It's why I watch the Greg Gutfeld and Jesse Watters shows on Saturday. They're funny in the age of political woe is me shows. Can you say MSNBC.

Don't fret. I still have two significant parts of my day left. The Queen is the best cook ever; has been for nearly fifty years. She makes comfort food for our evening meal. Last night she made a taco casserole. It was to die for. The big thrill of the day hasn't arrived---------yet. At 9 pm I go to bed to either read or watch a TV show on my smart phone. It is exhilarating to lie in bed and let my weary legs recover from the days activities of doing practically nothing.

All men should be as lucky as I.

No comments: