Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Things I Wonder About

Once in awhile I'll go to a website called 'News of the Weird'. Sometimes I'll be surprised and then I think, "Yeah, I guess it's possible"

Today I was reading the UK Daily Mail and came across this tidbit.

Tanzilya Bisembeyeva, who lived in Russia, has died at 123 years old

A woman held by Russia to be the oldest in the world at 123 has passed away, it was announced today.
Tanzilya Bisembeyeva, born two months before the coronation of tragic last Tsar Nicholas II, had lived during three centuries, it is claimed.
The woman credited her long life with drinking fermented milk. 
My question is why do the world's eldest folks seemingly always live in Russia or Japan. With the former one would think their thoughts would be, "Please God let me die. Russia is horrid"
In Japan fish is a main staple. That might have an impact on longevity. That and they weigh around 115 lbs. fully dressed.
Have you ever noticed that freak births are most likely to be found in India. Why is that? A month ago I read about a baby born with four arms and four legs. Don't they pray to one of those gods? Is it Vishnu? That might explain it.
The news told a story about a 40 something old woman from Botswana. She recently given birth to her 44th baby. Earth to this woman. Keep your legs closed. Africa leads the world, I think, in women giving birth to many, many children. 
That's it. 

No comments: