Monday, March 16, 2020

Is COVID-19 A World-Wide Gov't Plot

Is it possible world governments are behind this panic of Coronavirus to change the economies of nations? I'm referring to the run on toilet paper. I've had people email me as to why we are spending thousands and hoarding hundreds of thousands of rolls. Who do they think I am, some kind of toilet paper expert?

Supposedly the virus brings on massive instances of diarrhea. If that's the case I'm disease free.
The thing is people in general come up with their own solutions to the TP problem and I'm not talking about leaves and grasses.

There are other options. The Queen and I were in France in 1994. My first wipe surprised me because I thought I was using waxed paper. I've been out in the wild before miles from civilization. "Hey, when you gotta go you gotta go".  It's not a problem as long as it dries.

Muslims don't have a problem without toilet paper as long as they remember this: "wipe with the right hand, eat with the left hand".

See what I mean. Where there's a will there's a way or something like that.

And just to illustrate I'll leave you with this.


A police department in Oregon is urging people that if they’ve run out of toilet paper, it’s not worth calling 911. The Newport Police Department posted the surprising message on its Facebook page as shoppers across the country have flocked to supermarkets to stock up on supplies amid the coronavirus pandemic that has put much of the world on edge. “It’s hard to believe that we even have to post this. Do not call 9-1-1 just because you ran out of toilet paper. You will survive without our assistance,” 

No comments: