Monday, March 30, 2020

It Must Be Old Age

I've been reading a great deal about how humane societies and how they are suffering with donations due to the virus crisis. Being the softie that I am I decided I could help.

In the summer we oftentimes reside in Cass County Minnesota. Our community of Hackensack has a wonderful cat/dog shelter. We like it because they do not put down animals. They'll keep them until they're adopted.

We live in Dublin Ohio. There's a very large shelter in Franklin County. I thought it'd be good to send them a VISA donation so I got on the internet and proceeded to do the deed.

Five minutes after the transaction was completed I received a thank you. Except, the thank you came from Franklin County Kentucky. Hey, a dog's a dog, right?

I know my conscience will get the best of me and tomorrow, most likely, Franklin Co. Ohio will see the proper donation of kibbles and bits coming their way.


No comments: