Monday, March 23, 2020

Playing The Blame Game

Trust me when I say the American people have had enough of the blame game coming from our politicians.

Sherrod Brown happens to be the democrat Senator from my state, Ohio. Yesterday he blasted Trump for not doing enough to quell the virus. Biden does it as does everyone MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC and the Hell Channel. Granted it's the political season but good Lord, as the famous Rodney King said, "Can't we just get along?"

The Left has called the Coronavirus our WWIII. I'm trying to think if Republicans trashed FDR's handling of WWII. I know a little, no, quite a bit about WWII and I don't remember one member of congress trashing him. When the vote to enter WWII was taken there was one nay vote and it came from a Republican suffragette pacifist from Montana, Jeannette Rankin. The only reason she voted this way was because she did the same in the WWI vote from Wilson. After the vote was taken she shut her pie hole.

It's no wonder there's so much negativity emanating from congress. They're all self-serving, make themselves rich at our expense grifters.

No comments: