Monday, December 27, 2021

Explain This To Me

 Doesn't it seem to you that Democrats of all stripes are constantly on normal people for being racists, white supremacists and every other derogatory name they can devise? It does me.

So my question is, if Whitey is so bad, why is it these boobs are latching onto white folks?

Let me present Lori Lightfoot and her significant other. I know you don't believe me but her wife is actually a girl; a person without a penis, if you will. Not to be too critical but in a beauty contest of twenty they'd share 19.


Kammy Harris is married to a white fella. It's confusing when she offers bail money to BLM people and castigates people like me for being a racist even though once in awhile she's Indian or Jamaican or whatever. I wonder what they talk about in bed at night. I'm going to bet a sawbuck he's a wimp.

No comments: