Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Ya' Can't Make This Stuff Up

 The House of Representatives has passed a bill that seeks to eradicate blasphemy against Islam.  The bill, H.R. 5665, is truly remarkable as it amounts to Congress making a law respecting the establishment of Islam and reducing the United States government into a tool of the world’s ayatollahs.

The actual text of the bill not only seeks to eradicate blasphemy against Islam around the world – and solely against Islam at that – but even requires the federal government to reorganize some portions of the State Department along the lines of an Islamic religious institution which will be responsible for interpreting the Quran. https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/12/house_of_representatives_votes_to_eradicate_blasphemy_against_islam_.html

Damn! And I was going to go to the highest building in Columbus today and scream out "Death to Mohammed."

Seriously though, I love my country. I hate my government.

No comments: