Friday, December 24, 2021

MJ Hawkeye Aint No Gringo No Mo'

 I don't know about you but here in Dublin Ohio and surrounding areas the mask wearing craze is bigger than ever. There isn't a day that goes bye in which Joe doesn't go on TV before the sun goes down and exhorts us to be patriotic, to get vaccinated.

Most all of you know I've had the Covid and I didn't of the sickness. I have natural immunity. I find it strange the Biden family never talks about therapeutic procedures; only get vaccinated or else.

As much as I love humans, and I do, because I am one I'll wager a sawbuck 90% of Americans do not know that there are certain groups in America who are exempt from getting jabbed. Did you know this? Well, you're about to find out the names of the lucky people. I was thinking about making up a poster and taping it on the back window of my car, right next to the 'Let's Go Brandon' sticker in order to inform the public. 


If you don't know me I have a physical appearance of an illegal from Honduras except that I'm 6'1" which excludes most of the folks from south of the border. Therefore, if a man can be a woman and vice-versa then I can be a dude from the southern hemisphere. From now on I'm an illegal. Feliz Navidad.

No comments: