Thursday, February 18, 2021

A Litltle Known Facts

 In the eight years he was president Barack Hussein Obama did not invite Joey B to come to the White House one single time.

The majority of Americans now say they will hold off on taking the vaccine.

The greatest travesty in the last 100 years(notice I did not write tragedy) is there irreversible damage done to our youth because of the lockdowns. The death rate for Americans under age 45 up to February 2021 is 0.02%. For those under 20 it's even lower.   I ask yhttps://www.heritage.org/data-visualizations/public-health/covid-19-deaths-by-age/ou, the governors, has it been worth it? Are you in any way responsible for suicides, drug abuse, mential health problems?

If you say you will never love again then don't get a dog. Along that line if you have a piece of deer sausage in one hand and a dog treat in the other your pal will have nothing to do with said treat. Trust me. I know.

There are four types of electric cars. Battery replacements for these will range between $1,000 and $6,000 dollars. Not sure about the price of buy 1 get one at a discount.

I'm so old when I was young condoms were made out of bark.





No comments: