Wednesday, February 24, 2021

My Final Rant..........................................................................................Until Tomorrow

 I learned a fact yesterday. Nancy Pelosi along with the media told us the January 6 march on the Capitol was an armed insurrection. Silly me. I thought for there to be such a thing 'arms' were required.

Of course, it was a made up lie. Five people died that day. Two of them were from heart attacks. This isn't surprising since over 800,000 were in attendance. One person was trampled to death. It might have been because, uh, 800,000 were in attendance. We were told by everybody except intelligent people Officer Brian Slicknick died from being bashed in the head with a fire extinguisher. According to his mother he died from either a stroke or pepper spray. It's weird how people believe when the lies are first presented. Then after awhile when the truth comes out it's a, "well, it could have been true." And what about weapons? Yes, there was incident but it didn't come from the Right. Ashli Babbitt, a Trump supporter, was assassinated inside the Capitol. We don't know, yet, the name of that person but the smart money is on a Capitol police officer or a protective agent for a senator. One thing for certain, it must be someone very important to the Leftists to cover it up since it's now February 23.

I cannot tell you the number of people who have chastized me for not receiving a vaccine. I've been exhorted to stop being selfish. I was begged to do the right thing. I was even called a fool because I hadn't received the vaccine. All I wanted to do was make certain more research was done before taking the plunge. 

A New York City waitress was fired from her job because she refused to get a shot. Her reasoning: she was pregnant and didn't know the conquences. She desired to err on the side of caution. You may scoff her at beliefs and consider her unreasonable but there were probably mothers in history who should have done the same. Have you ever heard of Thalidomide? I rest my case.



No comments: