Saturday, March 27, 2021

"I'm Back In The Game, Baby"

 There's an old saying, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." It dates back to an authoress in the late 1800's named Margaret Wolfe Hungerford. Aristotle has been given credit for first making the statement but it isn't so. It seeems to me Aristotle, Plato and Socrates are given too much credit of smart quotes. 

Anyway, Hungerford's beauty statement can be the subject of great debate. Very rarely have I ever seen an absolutely homely person and thought, "I sure would have liked to have made her my wife." My mom always told me "It's what's on the inside not the outside." Easy for her to say. She didn't have to wake up in the morning and look at Godzilla. I always thought, "Why can't I have both--great looking and a soul of an angel"?

Besides, it's been written in manuel for goobers that homely guys must copulate with with homely girls. The only exemption to this is what takes place at 2 am after a night in a bar but I digress. Homely men and homely women have homely children. It's the way God meant it to be. Great looking guys have to produce great looking children via a hot looking woman. It's the law. 

There was an article in the New York Post stating that there has been a new wave of exactly what is beautiful when it comes to men and the type of man women desire. Fashion trends and sexuality change every decade or so. Did you know around the early 1900's women routinely bound their beasts. The practice supposedly made them more beautiful. Don't ask me why this occurred but it more than makes me happy I wasn't a horny twenty-something at the turn of the century.

Check this out: 


You'll need to ask your spouse or a babe on the street to pick the sexiest. According to The Post it's the guy on the right. Muscular bodies are out, slob is in. Supposedly, it's because a recent photo showed Leonardo DiCaprio sans shirt with love handles and the beginnings of manboobs. This makes me more than happy because I invented manboobs. I don't have huge love handles but they'e there none the less. Already I expect to be receiving telegrams from the hottest of the hot Hallmark movie babes asking for a hook-up. 

It's great to be a man even a 75 year old worn out slobby man. The world must now know, I'm a sex god! https://nypost.com/2021/03/25/dad-bods-are-the-biggest-turn-on-for-singles-amid-pandemic/

No comments: