Tuesday, March 30, 2021

The Most Dangerous/Violent Cities In The World 2021

 Naive is my middle name. If I would ask you to name what you think are the most danger/violent cities in the world to live what would pop into your mind? I'm talking the entire world mind you.

According to a source I got off the net(I'm almost certain there are others with differing cities) I was flabbergasted but then not. I gave it a few minutes consideration and immediately gave up on Russia, China, Indonesia, The Phillipines; all communist countries. Those governments have very strict laws-------they shoot offenders on the spot, no questions asked.

Well, here we go. Out of the top 25 Venezuela, Brazil and Mexico lead the way. Mexico has so many cities on the list I'm surpised all their people aren't dead by now. In the U.S. St. Louis and Baltimore led the way; not all that shocking. Finally San Salvador and Cape Town South Africa bring up the rear.

I didn't bother to look up the last 25. I was fearful for my life just reading the list. https://briefly.co.za/91981-50-dangerous-cities-world-2021.html

No comments: