Monday, March 29, 2021

This 'N That From Dublin Ohio

 Her Majesty's been on me about getting to confession this Holy Week. I let her say her piece because I was going to go regardless. On the way to church I was at a stoplight and saw a sticker on the car in front of me. It read, 'Baby On Board'. "Dadgummit", I told myself." I really wanted to smash into that vehicle."

When I hit the church lot I knew there was trouble ahead. The lot looked like the Ohio State Buckeye lot before a game. I went inside and there were four lines of people standing; 50 in each line. "There ain't no way," I told my self. So I left for CVS and bought ice cream; gelato to be exact.

My question is if the Church allows old timers to eat meat on Friday why can't they supply chairs?

I've had dreams in life I've failed to follow through on. Five years ago I was going to master Spencerian script. If you don't know then look at the original Constitution of the United States.

Anyway, I bought all the pens, paper and ink. My problem is after I've had my morning coffee my hands shake like Janet Reno's on her worst day. Maybe I'll go to decaf. Yeah, right!

When I write the blog I find myself using the same words over and over. I'd give anything to have a brain filled with Roget's Thesaurus. Yes, indubitably. 

I never in a thousand years thought I'd say this. The NCAA men's basketball tourney is heating up toward the Final Four. Here it comes---------------------I don't care.

I'm thinking about cutting off my ears and getting contact lenses. As you may know I wear hearing aids. When I put on my god awful mask its strings get caught up in my glasses frames and then pull out my hearing aids. This, in turn leads me to utter some of my very favorite *%"£&^**. I hope no one was around when I walked out of church. As for the mask I'll use duct tape to hold it on my cheeks. I've heard it has many purposes.

Except for the tale regarding Spencerian script this entire scenario occurred within a forty minute period. I lead some kind of life, don't I?

No comments: