Monday, June 1, 2009

George Tiller

The guy referred to as "Tiller the Baby Killer" was gunned down in the vestibule of his church yesterday. Ironic, isn't it? Within one hour the liberal blogs were denouncing every and all pro-lifer for hypocrisy and murder. This was before any type of apprehension by the authorities. George Tiller might be the only physician in the country who practices partial birth abortion. Excuse me------practiced partial birth abortion.
I'm a strong pro-lifer. I now believe, especially with the increased developments in sonograms, that my youngest son was right when he said, "we have to win the hearts and minds".
I read a column yesterday afternoon from a guy at the Kansas City Star. He made Tiller out to be a saint. At the bottom of the column was a comment from a reader asking this question. Would Tiller take his daughter to "take you kids to work day"? Interesting question huh?

No comments: