Thursday, May 15, 2014

A Funny Streak: Women & Cats

Interestingly, for me, I received a comment on my last post of a month ago from a long time reader. It humbled me in such a way I thought I'd put something down on paper as I watch Seinfeld.(Do ya' think this show will ever go out of fashion?)
Anyway, I'm out of the politics mode--to much nonsense going on and nothing can be rectified especially by moi.
Therefore, I'm going to be more like Lewis Grizzard. No, I don't mean like a dead Lewis Grizzard but a cleverly funny one. It's going to be a real stretch because there isn't much hilarious going on in America but I'll give it a shot.
As an example, I found this gem on a web site titled Common Sense Evaluation. The site is quite clever and has a variety of educational, humorous and political jokes(what can be funnier than a politician with his head up his rear end).
So, here goes:
"I’ve never understood why women love cats. Cats are independent, they don’t listen, they don’t come in when you call, they like to stay out all night, come home and expect to be fed and stroked, then want to be left alone and sleep. In other words, every quality that women hate in a man, they love in a cat".
Pretty good, huh?

No comments: