Friday, April 18, 2014

Leaking News From Portland

What is it with folks from the Northwest? Most all of them are liberals dontcha' know It seems a lad was seen taking a leak in a Portland, Ore. reservoir. Being a young man at one time myself I've had plenty of squirts in the great outdoors(not in a reservoir, though). Heck, when I'm in my boat at our pristine Minnesota lake I carry an empty coffee can with me to fulfill natures call. Then out of the blue I hear someone yelling at me. It's a conservation guy and he says, "HEY, YOU PISSED IN THE LAKE. NOW WE HAVE TO KILL ALL THE FISH AND THE EAGLES AND LOONS THAT SWIM IN IT". Silly, huh?
But in Portland 12 oz. of a steady stream created a decision  to eliminate 38 million gallons water down the drain because people demand clean water, or so officials said. I thought there was a drought in California. Unless I know zip about water why couldn't this water be transported down there? I'm sure the cactus wouldn't mind. Fertilizers are full of all kinds of poop from animals. I'd rather drink urine tainted water than compost.(which is a nice way of saying poop). Did you know that people in Romania drink human urine because it gives them strength and a viral life? A good advertising campaign from Oregonian officials might mean they could sell bottled Uri-Sip and retrieve millions for their tax coffers.  The ramifications of this water waste is endless, and all because a kid couldn't hold his bladder.  http://www.myfoxny.com/story/25266957/portland-plans-reservoir-flush-after-teen-cited

No comments: