Thursday, August 20, 2015

Remember When Democrats Said This

"All we want are for abortions to be safe, rare and legal". My eldest son reminded me of this. The saying was the mantra of that outstanding Roman Catholic, Teddy Kennedy.

Kennedy died from brain cancer no doubt brought on by a massive consumption of Chivas Regal.
I'll give him some slack. I'm sure he was a tortured man for letting Mary Jo drown. Hence, he, himself, drowned his sorrows in liquor while molesting unsuspecting women.

Personally, I don't care to get into the abortion issue but after today's newest Planned Parenthood video, regardless of how gruesome it was(and it is), it's necessary to bring up the subject.

In the latest film a PP provider(murderer) commented on the latest. Here's how it went down. 'The heart was beating. We had to take off the face to secure the brain".

Richard Blumenthal(D-Conn) refuses to vote for stopping PP funding. However, he is sponsoring a bill to make it a federal law for anyone to maim an animal. He is proposing a 7 year jail sentence for offenders.

When I fish I sometimes use night crawlers. In order to save money I'll rip them in half. Is a worm an animal? Probably not because worms can regenerate an appendage. But, I bet it hurts for a bit.

When I was ten I raised chickens. Maiming a chicken is really quite easy. First, grab them by the legs. Then move your hand up to their necks. Place it on a tree stump and bring down the hatchet. One or two hours later I'm not hungry, anymore. Can you send a 10 year old to jail for seven years?

Years ago I belonged to a golf course loaded with Canadian Geese. I think they're a protected bird. We fellas didn't care because they crapped all over the fairways and after 18 holes the bottom of our golf shoes looked like we'd been in a pig sty. One of the guys, an immigrant who mowed the fairways, lived in a shack on the course. He caught one, killed and ate it. He was fined $50 because a busy body living on the course turned him in to the local authorities. A group of us raised money to cover his losses. In addition we gave him a trophy with a bird on top. We loved that guy.

If you believe I'm making light of abortions I'm not. I'm only trying to illustrate how utterly ridiculous and mindless the Left are and will continue to be when it comes to life issues.

According to them a goose supersedes the life of a human being. As was shown by the Nazis when will it be okay to take fetal(baby) tissue and use it to make lamp shades?

Don't scoff. We're moving in that direction.

No comments: