Saturday, October 31, 2020

A Potpourri Of Pooh

 I lied to you four days ago. I said I wasn't going to mention the name of 'You Know Who' until after the election was over. Instead I was goint to refer to him as Mortimer Snerd. It fits. As for his running mate I've been trying to come up with an appropriate moniker. There are only two that come to mind and those were given to her in California after she slept her way to the top by being the concubine of the San Francisco mayor, Willie Brown, who was married at the time. Regardless, those in the know in California referred to her as 'Heels Up' and 'The Mattress'. I wouldn't do that because it would be crass and demeaning. Like hell I wouldn't.

There's a video going around that is quite scary. Mortimer is sick. Sad that the Dems would prop up a dying man to gain control.

https://joebidenissick.com/  

The American Thinker published an article yesterday detailing the plans the Dems have if Mortimer Snerd wins and they control the House and Senate. There has already been published the Biden/Harris/Sanders Manifesto. As an example of the first items to be passed is reparations for Blacks.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/10/do_americans_love_their_country_more_than_they_hate_trump.html

I was listening to 98.9 The Answer out of Columbus last evening. I like the announcer. He was talking about people who are in love with mask wearing; called them CovIdiots. I've come to realize the TV is on constantly in my house but I don't pay attention. I'm also a channel turner in hopes that I'll a show worth wathching. It's an impossibility. I'm a radio person. I think most people would rather listen to the radio than to watch the crap the networks throw at us. If you peruse the shows on ABC, NBC and CBS during the week it's nothing but reality shows and other garbage.

If Trump should win on Tuesday----------I say if because the way the system is gear toward the Dems we may not know until 2029----------------I've decided to leave town. Yesterday, it hit me like a brick between my eyes. I have not been out of town since last October. So, if good things happen I'm going to get in my car and head out West. I've been in touch with one of my football players from the 80's. He's a big Trump fan. I sent him a MAGA flag and I also know he's a huge Yuengling Light fan. I'll drop off a case at his doorstep. After that I'm driving to a burg in Iowa called Fairbank. It's near Waterloo. I'll see a fella who is a monstrous Iowa Hawkeye fan. He, in normal times goes to all Iowa football games home and away dressed in regalia that would shock Rue Paul. His basement is a Hawkeye museum and his TV is the size of one you'd find at your local AMC theater. I'm looking forward to the trip IF. Otherwise, I might have to swallow a gun.

It's Saturday so that means it's Gameday. The Hawkeyes are on at noon and the Cyclones at 3:30. Boys, don't break my heart the way you did last week.


No comments: