Saturday, October 31, 2020

R.I.P. Sean Connery

 It's a sad day for me. Sean Connery aka James Bond has passed. My favorite Connery movie, though was Finding Forrester. He was magnificent.

He stayed across the street from me once as a guest of my neighbor. I didn't go waddling across the street to meet him even though it would't have been a problem. Some people deserver their privacy.

James Bond actor Sir Sean Connery has died aged 90. Sir Sean died last night in his sleep at his home in the Bahamas. He was unwell for some time, the BBC reported. Sir Sean, whose acting career spans decades, is best known for his portrayal of British fictional spy James Bond who he played between 1962–1971. He also starred in The Hunt for Red October, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and The Rock. (Photos) He was often named the best Bond in polls on the subject. He was awarded an Oscar in 1988 for his part playing an Irish policeman in The Untouchables.

No comments: