Thursday, September 3, 2009

Barry On TV

So--------The President is going to address public school children, grades pre-school through sixth, next Tuesday. He's already backed out of an assignment for the kiddies. It had something to do with a questionnaire on how to help the President. Since I'm a twenty year veteran of the classroom I get to offer my take. It is, "who cares". I was primarily a secondary teacher, 15 years in parochial schools, but I did teach Phys. Ed. my first year to 1st graders. In addition, and I don't want to minimize this, I did help raise three children plus I get to observe a bunch of grandchildren. These children have an attention span of possibly two minutes. If Barry is going to be on TV for an hour they'll be asleep in five minutes or thinking about baseball, Barbie or candy. If they are influenced in any way it's because mom and dad have funneled garbage in their brains at home and they're lost causes already.
Ha-Ha! You actually believed what I wrote. I don't want Obama or any other government bureaucrat within 1 inch of my grandchildren or anyone else's child-----EVER!

No comments: