Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Scatology

One of the first things I did this morning was to check the cable TV lineup for tonight. Instead of watching the night of the living dead starring PBO I'm going to enjoy myself watching anything else. What's the use in listening to drivel? The lefty stations and print media will makes certain to let us know he hit it out of the ballpark. I'll wait and pick through the garbage myself. I mean, why watch a bovine swallow a diamond ring then reach down to pull it out. I'll wait for nature to take it's course, hose it down then grab the sparkly without having to go through the dirty work.
Juan Williams of NPR and FoxNews(he has some sense) tells us that it's make or break for Obama, not just for health care but for his entire presidency. Time to start the rosary, folks. Personally, I have the very best reason for not having government health care. We don't have the money!

No comments: