Sunday, June 15, 2014

Hogs And Frogs

Have you ever found yourself finish reading an article then look at another story in the border on the right or at the bottom of the page? I'm certain there's a journalistic name for it. Regardless, I read a story online then saw one of these blurbs, "The 20 hottest politicians who are Democrats". Following politics the way I do a blind man with a fine sense of smell can tell you there are not 20 hot Dem pols; two maybe and that's it. My curiosity was aroused and I clicked onto the site. After pressing 'next' up came #16. It was Hillary and the site described her as 'sexy'. Somewhere down the road, #11 or close to that was Michelle O. Her description was 'a saucy minx'. Who made this list, a group of ten year caged lesbians?
With no further ado here they are:(Actually, there are two or three 'Wows' but that'd be a stretch) I offer the complete list of Hogs and Frogs.
http://www.rantlifestyle.com/2014/03/21/20-hottest-female-democrat-politicians/#slide41

No comments: