Monday, November 27, 2023

An Abortion Survivor Speaks. Pay Attention.

 As a product of the Florence Crittenton Home for Unwed Mothers, I have powerful, pro-life beliefs.

Had my birth mother made a choice not to carry me to term, I would have never breathed fresh air, been raised by a wonderful farm couple in Iowa, served in the US Army, been a customer engineer for IBM or a police officer in Tulsa, Oklahoma, had a 20-year successful award-winning broadcasting career, served 12 years as a US congressman or ended my work career as vice president of Forensic Technology Inc.

Three terrific young people are walking this earth as a product of the choice my birth mother made more than 85 years ago. Add one more, an adopted daughter, that brings that number to four. Additionally, my wife and I enjoy five of the best grandchildren in the world. My birth mother made all this possible with the help of God. https://www.aol.com/mother-let-innocent-child-live-113104838.html

No comments: