Monday, July 6, 2009

The Stimulus Is Working(I Think)

Who says the stimulus isn't working or going to work. Most days I go to the golf driving range to work on my game which is silly since when I get on the course I forget every little nuance I practiced. Other times I go out of boredom. It's an easy way to kill 2 hours. On my last visit I asked the manager about employment and he said come August I could have a parttime job behind the counter. I'll be pulling down $7.00 an hour with free range balls. Cha-ching!
Now, let's review what Gateway Pundit has to write about the stimulus and you'll understand that I am one positive person.

Unemployment:
The US lost over 2.5 million jobs in the first four months of this year under the Obama Administration.The US unemployment rate rose from 7.6% to 9.5% under Obama... the highest rate in 26 years.
Bureau of Labor Statistics- via Sweetness and Light
The US has lost 16,000 jobs each day since Democrats passed their non-Stimulus bill, the largest redistribution of wealth from the private sector to government officials in US history.
National Deficit:
Obama will more than quadruple the US budget deficit his first year in office. Gross Domestic Product Growth:By any measurement, GDP growth is far below what it was last year. Gross Domestic Product fell at a 5.5 per cent annual rate in 2009's first financial quarter

No comments: