Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tax The Rich

Anyone making over $250 large will shoulder the burden for a myriad number of government programs. Well, I say, "stick it to 'em." I would say that if I was jealous, resentful, vindictive, whatever. My former boss used to tell me, "just because I make more money than others does that mean I can eat more steaks at a sitting"?
Taxing the rich means that luxury manufacturers of goods die. One of my friends recently bought an airplane. I'm happy for him. It was his dream. Now, when taxes are raised he'll probably have to sell the plane. He wouldn't have been able to buy the plane in the first place had this 250 crap been in effect. Another example, jewelers will go out of business. How many 5 karat stones will be on some fancy ladies finger? Not as many as before. I hope these gals are unaware of zirconium because that's what they're going to receive. I've traveled a lot. I've been to many places of the rich and famous; Nice, France, Monte Carlo, the islands of the Caribbean. It doesn't matter if I'm cruising on the Missippi River or lying on the dock at my lake. I am amazed at the number of boats, from ocean liners to luxury boats, the type Tiger Woods commands, I see. I can look out on the water at my Ten Mile Lake and see $50,000 craft on the water. Everywhere I go near water there are very expensive water craft. When taxes on the rich take place how many folks will have to give up what they've earned to take care of societies non-producers? The people who provide and make these luxury items are going to find themselves on the government dole; out of work and whining about their lot in life. Do you think this is what the Obamaites want?
Businesses will dry up faster than pesticide on dandelions. And that's the truth.

No comments: