Monday, October 25, 2010

A Re-Awakening From MJ Hawkeye

Two weeks ago I received an email from a high school classmate in Texas disappointed I had ceased the blog. Truth be told, I was quite flattered. Ask anybody if they don't like a compliment and I'll show you a walking corpse. Then a family member wrote the same. She's such a phenomenally nice person though she'd tell bin Laden he had some very fine qualities. Yesterday I received an email forwarded from a friend who has a friend hoping I hadn't given up on MJ Hawkeye. My ego was and is sufficiently stroked. The last gentleman from Council Bluffs, Iowa convinced me to continue onward. I've never come close to meeting him but 'ask and you shall receive" so-------------------- I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! I have many trips planned to vistas of the US rarely seen by me coming up in the next few months. Thanks all who have encouraged me to write. I hope I don't let you down.

No comments: