Saturday, April 5, 2014

Eggs, Muslims And Easter

“It really bothered my two kids,” parent Majed Moughni, told the newspaper. “My son was like, ‘Dad, I really don’t feel comfortable getting these flyers, telling me to go to church. I thought churches are not supposed to mix with schools.’ ”
The school district did not comment and the pastor of the church said there’s nothing remotely religious about the event.
“Part of our ministry in Dearborn is to invite the community to let them know we’re here,” Pastor Neeta Nichols told the newspaper. “We’re offering various kinds of programming, fun opportunities, so what we can be engaged with the community.”
Fear not, peeps. I not a theologian, but I’m fairly certain Peter Cottontail was not at The Last Supper.
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/muslims-object-to-easter-eggs.html


 

No comments: