Monday, July 13, 2015

Are You An Obese Lesbian



This post is ripe for comment. You won't have to be that creative. My grandchildren could come up with some doozies.

 In it's infinite wisdom the feds have spent $3.5 million of your tax dollars to find out why lesbians are fat. Where does one begin?

I don't think this is fair to lesbo's. After all, I know hundreds of guys who are the size of elephants. Have you ever been to a Golden Coral? It's like hog heaven. It's a scene reminiscent of wild dogs in Africa scarfing down a buffalo in a matter seconds.

Conversely, a government study shows that gay men are much more diminutive that heterosexual men. I'm sure there's a reason for Bruce being a twerp and effeminate but I'll leave it up to you to decide for yourself. Maybe, when his cells began to be formed in the womb is when he became, you know what I mean, different.

It's my contention this is massive discrimination against females. I believe it's imperative a movement begin and I'm naming Rosie O'Donnell to be the chief spokesperson of the group.

How about emblazoning over the gay flag the words, "You are what you eat".

Folks, it's only a beginning.
http://freebeacon.com/issues/taxpayers-have-now-spent-3-5-million-to-find-out-why-lesbians-are-obese/

No comments: