Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Is There A Cuter Kid In America? No!


Meet Alec Cabacungan: the face of Shriners Hospitals for Children, who has captured hearts across America with his famous commercials.
Cabacungan suffers from Osteogenesis Imperfecta, a brittle bone disease, and he has broken more than 60 bones in his lifetime. But that hasn’t stopped him from achieving his dreams of playing adaptive sports.
“Because of Shriners, I can play wheelchair basketball, I can play wheelchair softball,” he said.
Shriners also gave Cabacungan the amazing opportunity to interview NFL draftees back in April, a dream come true for Cabacungan, who hopes to be a sports anchor one day.
“With my commercials, I love helping Shriners ‘cause they’ve helped me so much,” he said. “It’s the least I could do.”

No comments: