Friday, March 9, 2018

Life Is Good

Know what, life is good in the United States these days; as good as when Renaldus Magnus occupied the Oval Office. Don't let anybody tell you the opposite.

Let me refer to International Women's Day. I read an article last night detailing the two worst countries in the world for chicks. The losers were Afghanistan and Syria. Does anyone know of a single female in the United States living on a par with the gals in these two nations.? If you do I'll buy two goats and a camel for the lady of the house.

It appears the president, the ones the Leftist communists in America hate most, is going to have talks with the twerp from North Korea. If he does then Barack Obama will have to give back his Nobel Peace Prize he won for being Black.

The jobs report for February came in yesterday. We added 313,000 NON-FARM jobs in that month. That's big. Can you say construction and infrastructure jobs?

Stocks are soaring. I had a very good year in '17. The unemployment rate is 4.1%. Unemployment for Blacks and Hispanics is at an all-time low, 6.1%. And yet the Dems, who have done nothing for Blacks in The U.S., constantly complain about how Republicans are 'holding the man down.

Thirty years ago I taught twin girls from some god forsaken eastern Asian country. I asked them what was the greatest aspect of this country they first noticed. Their answer: supermarkets with food abounding throughout. That was thirty years ago. Take a stroll through a Publix, Hy-Vee or Kroger. They're like mega malls.

We have had a television for ten years. It has a 36" screen. We paid $400 for it. Today one can purchase a TV with a screen as large as an outdoor drive-in movie for $150.

My youngest son told his kids they live in the greatest of times ever in the U.S. and he's correct. If in 1996 you could have told me as an on the road salesman I could call a customer from my car instead of pulling up to a pay phone I'd have laughed at your stupidity. As I write I'm listening to Rush Limbaugh on my Smart Phone while watching television. "Hey, kiddies, I've learned to multi-task".

I'm quite happy and satisfied this afternoon. Poor CNN, NBC, MSNBC, Their people must be sucking down valium by the bushel full.

No comments: