Friday, June 1, 2018

Ixnay On Panhanding

Now that the unemployment rate is at 3.8% and Black is at 5.8%, an all time low. I thought I'd harken back to panhandling, especially in my community of Dublin, Ohio.

In the past year I've written three columns on young people standing on community corners begging for money. It's sickening. If you're wondering why they come to Dublin there's an easy answer. It's where the money is-----a lot of it. I live in a nice condo but compared to the average home it's Shantytown.

There's a new sheriff in town and today I saw on the two most popular begging corners signs reading, 'Pan handling is no way to live. Save your money'. I loved it.

Maybe we saw so many beggars because during the Obama years there was massive poverty. Oh, yes, he did create jobs and they were located at McDonalds and Wendys.

Donald Trump is creating real jobs with real money. As a matter of fact there are so many jobs available there aren't enough people to fill them. And wages are rising, too.

Folks, we are living in one of the best periods in this nations history. It's been 18 months since Trump took office. It's time to give the man his due.

AND HE CONTINUES TO DRAIN THE SWAMP

The federal government cut 3,000 jobs in May and federal employment has now dropped by 24,000 since President Donald Trump took office.

No comments: