Saturday, June 23, 2018

When You Know You're At The 'I Don't Care' Stage

It's enjoyable penning personal interest stories on this site. The trouble is there haven't been that many memorable ones these past few days at beautiful Ten Mile Lake. It's been sort of humdrum if you know what I mean.

Oh, I've lost more than my normal amount of fishing lures; very expensive ones. Yesterday I decided to change out some of my fishing line. Five years might be a skosh long using the same line especially when it's put in storage all winter trying to ward off -40 degree temps.

The last eight days have seen 75 degrees as a high, 55 at night and sunny blue skies---boooooring!

The news cycle has put me into an 'I don't care' mood. For example, For past few years I've seen the name Elon Musk on websites. I don't know if it's an aftershave, a type of hairy beast or a town in the old Soviet Union. For all I know it might be a person. I've never bothered to find out and never will unless someone starts talking a cocktail party and since I don't attend those---------------

I might mow the front yard today, or not. I could chop up a large tree that gave up it's life to the elements over the winter. Then, again, I'm still full from last evenings fish fry. I think I'll take a nap until this work attitude goes away.

No comments: