Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Had Enough

 I know I'm chewing my cabbage twice on this post but it's worth repeating. I used to have a friend who is a hardcore liberal Democrat. I first met him when I was teaching at Mukwonago high school in Wisconsin in 1977 except at the time I didn't realize he was politically stupid. The reason for this is because at the time in my life I was more concerned with putting food on the table for my family as opposed to realizing how Democrats are destroying this country. Besides, a 1977 Democrat is somewhat worse than one in 2023.

Anyway, the guy left teaching for a sales job and eventually retired to a golf community slightly south of Tucson Arizona. Over the years we've had contact. When I retired 15 years ago I flew out to see him for a golf week-end. Since then his Democrat philosophy has become supercharged. He's hardcore and this greatly surprises me because in the last two years his property has been overrun with illegals. Yet, he still loves everything about Democrats, Joe Biden included. Folks, we don't communicate much anymore. The last contact I had with him was via an email when he let me know that with Biden being declared the victor over Trump at least we'd have a president who followed the rule of law. Need I write more?




No comments: