Sunday, June 25, 2023

Dead Man Walking

 A professional basketball player has died from an apparent heart attack at the age of 28.

Cabrera Adames, a Dominican basketball player who previously claimed to have myocarditis, reportedly suffered a heart attack last week.

The 28-year-old professional basketball player has since passed away.

Adames died while suffering a heart attack during a stress test.

"I got a damn Myocarditis from taking a f---ing vaccine. (I got 2 doses of Pfizer) And I knew it! Many people warned me," Cabrera Adames wrote on social media.

"But guess what? It was compulsory or I couldn’t work. I am an international professional athlete and I am playing in Spain. I have no health problem, nothing, not hereditary, no asthma, NOTHING! I suddenly collapsed to the ground in the middle of a match and almost died. I’m still recovering and I’ve had 11 different cardiology tests done and guess? They find nothing." https://thespun.com/more/top-stories/professional-basketball-player-dies-from-apparent-heart-attack-at-28

No comments: