Thursday, June 29, 2023

The Freak Show Continues



Why would anyone believe this person about anything at anytime? He/She/It doesn't know whether or not to put a Tampax in their back pocket. Anyway, when it comes to Covid and vaccines I feel so vindicated because I did not, after a great deal of research, get jabbed. Two years ago I was bedridden for two days with extreme tiredness. I wasn't sick. I didn't throw up. I did nothing but sleep for a 48 hour period. When one thinks about it and me being age 75 at the time this was great fun. For two days I didn't have to change my underwear.

Not to beat a dead horse but I have a friend who called me a fool numerous times due to the fact I didn't follow the orders of Anthony Fauci and Rachel Maddow. Me? A Fool? I don't think so. Too many beers in a short period of time is being foolish but that's another story. 

Oh, and the person who said I was a fool couldn't get together with me a few months ago because he had come down with the dreaded Covid--------for the 3rd time and this was after his booster shot.

Know what? I'll never say a word to this person about what has transpired. It reminds me of the time I was golfing in Ireland with a group out of Chicago. My foursome was made up of three guys whom i'd never met. One of them thought we should have a money game for $100. Well, I went along with them just to get along even though I'm not a gambler. The result of the match was I won and the dude from Chi'town stiffed me and I said nothing to him for the same reason I won't mention the Covid shot debacle to my friend. In my mind I know and in their mind they know that I know. I can live with it-------happily.

No comments: