Sunday, January 19, 2014

Intransit

Dublin, Ohio here I come. Yowza, yowza, yowza, I'll be flying out of Ft. Myers, Florida at 6 PM headed for the balmy confines of my sofa. Florida wasn't exactly what I expected; temps in the 80's, sunny skies and a sun tan as a personal gift to me. Seems like every day I woke up to temps in the 50's but that's okay. Life is what one makes it.
Sunday should be a day of rest and today's blogging will be that. My most important part of leaving was to make certain my GPS, golf range finder and fishing lures were placed at the bottom of my suitcase. If either the TSA or a Southwest employee wants them this time I'm going to make them work for 'em.
I had my heart set an a Cuban sandwich while I was here. They're my very favorite. Unfortunately, I didn't get the real deal. Last night being my last night in the condo and not wanting to mess up the kitchen I did come across a place that did sell ready made Cubans. Sadly, it was at a 7-11 and the sandwich would be like buying Kobe steak and then finding out it's from the hindquarters of somebody's rat terrier.
Up, up and away.

No comments: