Saturday, January 11, 2014

"Oh My Gawd"

Ladies and Gentlemen: This is my generation. These are the people our mother's and father's fought and died for against Germany and Japan. I went to college with these mama's and papa's. There was one great advantage for Ol' MJ Hawkeye. These folks were in communes in the 60's an 70's; no problem for this guy having to go up against them for a job interview. I would have won by walking in the door. Granny's still hip. She's got the peace sign down pat; been practicing it for fifty years.
They're loving themselves in Colorado at this very instant, getting high and singing a whole slew of Peter, Paul and Mary songs. (take your pick) http://www.peterpaulandmary.com/music/songlist.htm
Hey gang, let's mellow out with a little bit of Kumbaya, My Lord.
Photo courtesy of iOwnTheWorld



No comments: