Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What Are The Chances

Yes, I did arrive in Ft. Myers, Florida yesterday morning. My Southwest Air flight left Columbus, Ohio at 7:30 am and on time. Ten degrees below zero and it was no problem. My feet were undeniably chilly the entire trip but flying at 20,000 what's one to expect. Here's a chuckle. When our plan landed the guys who pick up bags from the plane were wearing heavy coats and gloves. Who can blame then. It was all of fifty-six degrees.
At any rate, I secured a golf tee time for 1:15 this afternoon. At 12:30 our starter called me and wondered if I'd care to tee off early with two other guys. Folks, I cannot make this up. There in front of me stood two men from Columbus who I have hooked up with and played in the past. I played middlin' to poor but didn't cheat(except once). And a good time was had by all.

No comments: