Friday, August 12, 2016

96% Of Hillary's 2015 Tax Deductions Went To Clinton Foundation; Now Has A Net Worth Of $238 Million Since 2001

Hillary Clinton and her husband Bill deducted $1,042,000 in charitable contributions last year — $1 million of which went to their own family non-profit, the Clinton Foundation
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/12/96-percent-of-hillarys-charitable-donations-in-2015-went-to-clinton-foundation/#ixzz4H9AKaVcm

The most interesting aspect of the Clinton Foundation, to me, is that it was begun to aid the homeless and starving in Haiti. Today that poverty stricken nation is experiencing famine the likes of which it has never seen in my lifetime. Where are Bill, Hill and sometimes Chelsea when their money is needed the most? Actually, I know the answer. They spend over 72% of their cash hobnobbing around the world having a good time.

This tax deduction deal got me to thinking. Wouldn't it be great if I could write off my taxes and have the money put directly in my bank account.

I now want you to try this on for size:

All told, the couple earned $151.5 million over the past nine years, and some $238 million since they left the White House in 2001.Mrs. Clinton has famously described herself as “dead broke” when they left the White House, saying they were in debt.

No comments: