Sunday, August 28, 2016

Take Action. Boycott The Mainstream Media

Take the lead in your community or on a lesser level, your family. To be blunt, boycott the main stream media. Most of us, when thinking of the MSM, have a few of these outhouse papers in mind; the NY Times, LA Times, Washington Post, etc. Need I write, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, PBS? Turn off the television.

 But, there are very few of these rags from the Atlantic to the Pacific that don't follow the ultra liberal line from large cities to small. They skewer the news to favor anyone on the Left. In essence, if an Al Capone type was running for office and had a (D) next to his name they would write glowing words about him. Do you think I'm exaggerating? Then consider past politicians from the City of Chicago and how the Tribune has fawned all over them. e.g. Rahm Emanuel.

Do as I did. Stop your paper, Mine is the Columbus Dispatch. It's called 'The Paper Central Ohio Depends Upon". It's now bird cage material. For many, many years the Des Moines Register, a once very influential newspaper, was purchased by the Gannett operation and is now on a par with the National Enquirer. It is now and, on a daily basis, espouses the liberal line.

I took a bumper sticker off the back window of my Ford Taurus this week. It had graced the window for over two years and read: 'Hillary Lied And Four Americans Died'. As  few minutes ago I went to Zazzle online and bought another. It's message is: "Today's Mainstream Media Would Have Been On Germany's Side In WWII". Since I'm retired and have much time on my hands I'm going to drive to downtown Columbus, snag a parking space in front of the Dispatch and pump quarters in the meter all day long. I sincerely hope I piss off a whole building full of dimwits.

Americans are under constant attack by the Leftist pundits. As the famed basketball coach once said about journalists, "I learned to read and write by the second grade then went on to bigger and better things". And that's the truth.

No comments: