Thursday, August 18, 2016

Wish Me Luck

It's funny how gaining weight sneaks up on a person. It was only a year and a half ago I went on the no sugar, no carb diet. I was tipping the scales at 219. My goal is to always be in the ones as in 199. After 88 days I was down to 189. This type of diet works but it takes willpower.

If I tell The Queen I think I'm gaining weight she'll suggest I get on the scale.Then I'll say, "I'm afraid it will tell me something I don't want to know".

The problem with my excess caloric intake is the extra poundage goes above the belt. This is embarrassing to say the least. I don't like being compared to Dolly Parton.

Yesterday, while in downtown Dublin, I did some shopping at Kroger's. I was in the fruit section when a wise guy came up to me and put an apple in my mouth.

Today begins my new quest to go from mammoth to normal. Wish me luck.

No comments: