Sunday, August 28, 2016

What Does A Gross Domestic Product Have To Do With Anything

What little I know about economics I learned from Mr. Hal Lyness when I was a high school senior. Actually, we only concentrated primary on one aspect and that was how to pay off a loan on a home after it was purchased.

Since I didn't plan on buy a home in the near future it wasn't in my best interests to pay attention, especially when I had the likes of Connie Mondt, Diane Dohogne and Sheila Anondson among others surrounding my desk.

One item of interest I did learn was the definition of Gross Domestic Product, the value of goods and services produced by a country. Back in the Sixties our GDP kicked butt world wide.

The long story short is that today, under the Obama regime, is running at 1.1% and has been for quite some time.

As that ridiculous boob and Clinton syncophat stated in '94: "It' the economy stupid" and well it is.

No comments: