Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Relax Please

I know for certain many of the faithful have been wondering about MJHawkeye these past few days and why there have been no posts. Here's the story.

Her Majesty left for the Minnesota lake home around May 25. Yours truly hung around Dublin, Ohio to take in the Memorial golf tournament in Dublin, Ohio which ended in early June.

It was my responsibility to stop the mail one day before I left. Our cable provider in Minnesota is TDS and I received an envelope in late May, after Her Majesty had hit the road. Since I don't pay the bills I looked at the return address and thought it must, the letters, stand for Teeth Deficiency Syndrome or something like that. Anyway, our cable at the lake was cut four days ago. Tomorrow, the 11th, or is it the 12th, our cable man, is coming to our lake home and hook us up. My bad.

No comments: