Saturday, July 13, 2019

Do Not Send These Emails

I'll receive 200 or more emails daily. Quite a few are for ads of companies. Many are of a religious wanting cash nature because because I enjoy their sites. Others, many others, are from friends. I can always tell the content of them before they're opened. Big Buff sends personal notes almost daily. I like that.

The Council Bluffs Cowboy will forward anti-liberal nonsense. I, too, like that.

There are emails I receive that automatically go into the dust bin of history.

How many of these do you receive? For example they look like so:

H
e
y
s
t
u
p
i
d

I could never understand why anyone would send out an email that makes you work to understand it. If I wanted to play Sudoku I'd go to another source. It's like going to a movie that makes you think. Ridiculous!

Word to the wise. If you're going to send me an email in vertical form don't. My first move is to press the delete button.

No comments: