Sunday, January 31, 2021

From The Cocoon Springs The Beautiful Butterfly----Or Something Like That

 Twice this week, counting this post, I've mentioned our newest fake Veep's stepdaughter. She sort of reminds me of the healthcare expert from Pennsylvania who is now a part of JoeBama's team, if you know what I mean.

Actually, I'm not shocked this squirt got a gig with IMG modeling. If you recall Chelsea C. was hired by NBC at a cool $800 thousand per year to interview unique and memorable people. Her most significant was that with the GEICO Gecko. After that Ms. Clinton faded off into the sunset.

Anyway, the hiring of young Ms. Ella will turn out to be nothing but bad. Only a guess on my part. You decide.


It's probably me, the scoffing. I asked Her Majesty what she thought. "Yeah, so?" 

Just remember. For the last four years not one single women's magazine put these women on their cover pages.




No comments: