Saturday, January 23, 2021

I Didn't See P Diddy In This Mix

 Top songs from 1964, the year I graduated high school. Music died, uh, when, uh, I dunno but it's dead.



1. I Want to Hold Your Hand, The Beatles
 2. She Loves You, The Beatles
 3. Hello, Dolly!, Louis Armstrong
 4. Oh, Pretty Woman, Roy Orbison
 5. I Get Around, The Beach Boys
 6. Everybody Loves Somebody, Dean Martin
 7. My Guy, Mary Wells
 8. We'll Sing In the Sunshine, Gale Garnett
 9. Last Kiss, J. Frank Wilson & The Cavaliers
 10. Where Did Our Love Go, The Supremes
 11. People, Barbra Streisand
 12. Java, Al Hirt
 13. A Hard Day's Night, The Beatles
 14. Love Me Do, The Beatles
 15. Do Wah Diddy Diddy, Manfred Mann
 16. Please Please Me, The Beatles
 17. Dancing In The Street, Martha and The Vandellas
 18. Little Children, Billy J. Kramer & The Dakotas
 19. Love Me With All Your Heart, Ray Charles Singers
 20. Under the Boardwalk, The Drifters

No comments: