Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Into The Meatgrinder

 I haven't spent a great deal of time studying the goings on in the Ukraine or the number of deaths being wreaked on that country. Furthermore, there are thousands of Russians being exterminated on a daily basis. When I was a high school classroom instructor and the kids were learning about wars very little time was spent on specific battles. I mean, if you've seen one Gettysburg you've seen 'em all. What I did do was teach cause and effect. 

In presenting the number of deaths to the kids I put up a chart on a screen and broke down the number of people, combatants and non-combatants, who died on a daily basis for each country. For some reason it brought home the futility of war on a more personal basis.

I found what I thought was an interesting story this morning but I was reluctant to present it because the information given is suspect from both sides. There don't seem to be many reporters in the field and we have to rely on what is being told us by the leaders of each nation involved. 

In the piece presented it states women are now being sent by the Ruskies into Ukraine to do battle. Maybe the feminists are pleased. Not me. I'm one of those old-timers who believes the fairer sex should be protected.  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11857317/Russia-sends-WOMEN-prisoners-Ukraine-war-zone-time.html

I've been spending a good deal of my night time looking at videos about Medjugorje and its revelations. They have to do with religion and prophecy so if you're not into God don't blame me. Supposedly, the last week of March 2023 has been designated as highly significant for peace or lack thereof for mankind.

No comments: