Monday, April 26, 2010

Is It Just Me?

I'm watching Shep Smith on Fox News which is quite unusual. I don't care for his style. He gets too emotional for me but that's my problem. Smith just had a segment from downtown New York City. A surveillance camera showed a pedestrian keel over on a busy NY street. Come to find out he was stabbed and bleeding profusely. He was a homeless fella who eventually died after trying to keep an unidentified woman from being assaulted. He was flat, laid out for an hour and no one stopped to help, check him out or rob him. People walked by without looking down. One man did take a picture with a cell phone. Can you imagine living in your community and walking by a downed citizen with out doing anything? If you can, then you need to move to another city. I didn't know this but Smith said it is not against the law to come to anyone's aid or to report someone in trouble or causing trouble. The only exception to this rule is treason and I wonder about that considering all the Obama appointees running around What in hell is wrong with this country?

No comments: