Wednesday, April 7, 2010

T-Shirts & Caps

Wasn't the NCAA Championship basketball game between Duke and Butler excellent? I have one question, though, and not only for this game but for every championship encounter. Within five minutes of the conclusion the winners are adorned with caps and t-shirts with a proclamation that they are, indeed, #1. I can see the Nike "swoosh" on the gear. What the heck happens to the gear with the losing team on it? Wouldn't it be a collector's item? I have a t-shirt with the Canadian flag hung upside down. It dates back to a World Series baseball game when an uninformed custodian, prior to a game, strung it up wrong causing an international incident. I hope to get valuable money from it some day. That's a laugh, huh?
Regardless, I'd like to try getting ahold of some "loser" gear wherever the heck it's residing.

No comments: