Sunday, April 25, 2010

Value Added Tax(VAT)

Do I really have to explain a VAT for you? Didn't think so and if I did it'd be a waste since you'd be 100% clueless, anyway. I was watching Shannon Bream on Fox TV this Sunday morning. Isn't she something? Did you know she was Miss Virginia in 1991 attempting to be Miss America and Miss Florida USA in 1995. The nice thing is she's a graduate of Liberty University. Hey! She's a Christian. Anyway, and I think it was a Rasmussen Poll, 77% of Americans are against a VAT tax. Amazingly, 17% are in favor of it. Good Lord, wouldn't it be interesting to get their take on it? The final number bothers me. 6% haven't made up their minds. How can a person not have an opinion on this? I think it'd be easier to say, "they don't care" as in, "I dunno. What is it".

No comments: